Get answers to some of our most common questions. Just click on link or copy and paste into your browser.
Have more questions? Contact us for help.
When will I get my refund?
When are Wisconsin State Sales Tax due?
Where can I find my 1095-A online?
- Log in to your HealthCare.gov account.
- Click the green “Start a new application or update an existing one” button.
- Choose “Go to my applications & coverage” at the bottom of the screen.
- Under “Your existing applications,” select your 2016 application — not your 2017 application. It will be below your 2017 application.
- Select “Tax forms” from the menu on the left.
- Download all 1095-As shown on the screen.
If you can’t find it in your Marketplace account, contact the Marketplace Call Center.
How much social security will I receive when I retire?
Estimate how much social security you will receive with the Social Security Quick Calculator.